deal or no deal?.. is it a YES or a NO?..

Thursday, March 20, 2008

a while ago, we had our general meeting in the office before having the holy week break.. so aun, andun c boss.. masaya kc kumpleto kme, tpos ang daming food nung lunch.. sarap kumaen tlg.. parang fiesta.. =) diniscuss din s meeting ung bagong scheme regarding quota, collection, and commission.. so far, i can say okei nMn.. mukhang mahirap kng ti2gnan pero alam kng posible un.. bsta wag lang kmeng panghinaan ng loob and xempre dapat optimistic lage.. pero hir i am now.. wondering on some things, weighing things out.. if i should go for it, accept the offer of our boss to become an Application Specialist.. at first i tot it was juz a bluff.. kc mejo pabirong cnbe ni boss knina.. and nung tym n un, hnd k p mxado naabsorb.. hnd p mxado ngsink in s mind k.. pero aun nga ang plan nia for me.. promoting me as an Application Specialist.. so, wat am i gonna do now?.. grabe.. i dunno.. sbe k, dapat lageng optimistic s lahat ng bagay pero hir i am now, nagu2luhan and sobrang nagi2ng negative.. haAay!.. Lord, help me decide on it.. help me sort and weigh things out.. yeah i know, im so lucky.. na s dinami dami ng mga peeps n pde pag-offeran ng work n un e skin p inoffer.. and i know na kaya inoffer skin un e kc nki2taan aq ng potential ni boss n maging isa ngang Application Specialist.. pero gosh, am i ready n b for this kind of break?.. for dat kind of work?.. i know, it rili entails a lot of duties, and great responsibilities.. lalo pa na buong luzon branch e ha2wakan k na.. OMG! kaya k b?.. mgi2ng so toxic nko mxado nun.. am i redi to give up my work as a rep and become a full time Appplication Specialist?.. these questions are rili bothering me ryt now.. i need to have the answers dis holy week break.. bcoz need ni boss malaman ang decision k nxt week.. haAay.. ds s so bad.. anung mangya2re if i won't accept the offer?.. wat wud be the consequences?.. and ano din kayang magya2re if i'll take the promotion?.. grabe, nka2loka.. do i need to take dis chance n b?..
haAay Lord pls help me decide on this thing, give me the answers.. alm nio b, ako lng ata ang mappromote n iniiyakan ang offer na ma-promote.. ewan k b.. hnd k kc tlg alm, if il take it or hnd.. as of now.. im rili so bothered.. don't know wat to do.. lahat nMn cnsbe, i should accept it.. pro bkt aq pinanghi2naan ng loob.. bkt parang nali2to aq?.. bkt parang d pko redi... huhu.. xet!.. wat should i do?.. parang hnd ata aq mka2pagbakasyon ng matino dis tym kng bothered aq s pagiicp bout ds stuff.. hay, bsta.. sana nlng tama mgng decision k.. xempre, i juz want wat's best for me and for the company.. kaya sana madesisyunan k ng tama...

>> guys, if u have some opinion or advice.. pls.. feel free to tell me.. PM nio aq kng pde.. i'll rili appreciate if i hear sumthng on u bout dis.. plssss.... Help me decide on dis....

1 comments:

tahmee said...

DEAL xempre... achie, career opportunity yan db.. so Go for it!!! kayang kaya mo yan for sure...